Join Learnadoodledastic Mailing List

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to RSS Feeds

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to Pageflakes

Add to   Google Reader or Homepage

Useful Website Links

Monday, April 07, 2008

More of my Blogging

During the course of my study I have also been contributing to the DMU pathfinder blog. The pathfinder research project of which I am a participant is investigating the use of web 2.0 technology throughout the institution. I have made 20 contributions to this blog. My contributions can be found here http://dmupathfinder.blogspot.com/search/label/SM . I have included a list of my blog titles and categorised them in the list below for your reference.
Inspiration
· Another Digital Resource
· Cool CatTeacher Blog
· Passion Based Learning
· Staff Engagment - show them this!! - Thanks Nick Allsop
· Students 2.0
Web 2.0 Tools
· 90 days free use of online Survey Software
· Betty Collis Seminar - "Wikis: Flavour of the month or the tool that can change learning
· Google Calendar
· Reasons to use Ning
· Social Bookmarking - Are you doing it, if not why not?
· YouTube
Web 2.0 Learning and Education
· Bob, weave and procrastinate, but you can't hide
· Britt Watwood's Posts - - College 2.0
· Burnout
· Give me a 'learning' network anyday
· Learnadoodledastic: Community Building, Learning Networks and all that Jazz
· mobilicious
· The most influential blog of the year - Edublog Awards 2007
· Web2.0: Security, Privacy, Safety & Legalities
Research
· Facebook Research

No comments:

Add me to your network

Lijit Search